Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Facebook anti-Salafist Movement

[RIGHT TO LEFT]

[CAPTIONS]
Syria
Muslim World
Arab Ummah

[QUOTE CLOUD]
"Go my son, 
may God protect you."


**


[HEADING]
The Oriental Man

[RIGHT HAND SIDE]

With his wife and his sister
Hijaaaaab!
Reserve!
Shyyyyness!
"I am against Facebook."


[LEFT-HAND SIDE]

With the rest of female-hood
"O honey, O beautiful one!"
"O sugar, you!"
"Can I have your Facebook, O moon-like one?"
"I die for opening up and openness."
[RIGHT TO LEFT]

[CAPTION 1]
Lovers [with arrow pointing]

[QUOTE]
"Debauchery and brazenness! You are the slaves of your own lusts!"

[CAPTION 2] 
(Sex slave)
"And this is another evidence of the collapse of Western Civilization!"
My body is a trust
Precious
My Lord's possession
My body is my honor.
The honor of my family
Tunisian Muslimah
"Shame! Seduction is wrong!"
"What? Do you not like our watermelons?"
[HEADING] 
The Middle East

[RIGHT HAND SIDE - CAPTION] 
Man of religion.

[LEFT HAND SIDE - QUOTE] 
The West is lost and disoriented, we should teach them Islam so that its problems end.
"You must become austere; and be wary of greed for this world."
Persecution of dogs, looks like Pakistan. Note the smiles.
"A devil! 
Kill him!"
[RIGHT]
"Muslims are the ones who laid down the foundations of European civilization, for how great is Islam!"

[LEFT]
"European civilization is a disgrace on human civilization, for how great is Islam!"
[HEADING]
The Dialogue

[RIGHT HAND SIDE - SALAFI MUSLIM]
"This is also in the fold of Islam. We have the right to critique your religion and your leadership and your media and your religion."

[LEFT HAND SIDE - SCANDINAVIAN]
"Under the fold of democacy, we have the right to critique our leadership and our media and even our religion freely." 
[RIGHT HAND SIDE]
With his son:
"I'll send you to study in America, to get to the highest ranks."

[LEFT HAND SIDE]
With the sons of the people:
"I'll send you to the jihad in Syria to win paradise, by God's care."
"Is the purpose of religion to trim your mustaches?
O nation, belaughed from its ignorance by all the nations!"

al-Mutanabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment